This essential guide examines the role self-promotion plays in the leadership landscape, and explores how rewriting the rules can improve the unequal gender environment that we see today.
The pandemic has provided an opportunity for companies to evolve and become more inclusive and diverse in their hiring practices - but where do you start?
What we'll cover:
- The connection between the gender gap and self-promotion
- Why women are still underrepresented in leadership roles in 2021
- How companies can adopt a fairer and more objective framework to promote male and female leaders
- Post-pandemic: how the landscape has changed
- Why remote working should lead to more inclusive hiring
- No more 9-5: work for outcomes, not for hours